FVRMA is a statewide association formed to meet the professional needs of those companies and professionals who rent and manage resort, vacation and other short-term rentals, enabling you to reap the benefits that come with a consolidated voice representing YOU and your fellow rental managers on regulatory and other issues vital to survival in business.
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN FVRMA
- Information – FVRMA delivers information on the latest trends and topical information affecting short-term and vacation rentals by way its newsletter, its website, and regular broadcast faxes and emails to FVRMA members. Members are encouraged submit articles and share information topics they feel would be of help to other members.
- Influence Members benefit almost on a daily basis from FVRMA’s involvement in legal and legislative matters to ensure that the voice the rental management industry is heard on key issues affecting how we business.
- Interaction FVRMA offers a variety of activities at both the state and local levels to network and interact with colleagues facing the same challenges and issues facing you.
- Education Participate in the FVRMA Annual Conference and Trade Show where members get information and tools to assist the successful promotion and operation their businesses. Not only can you pick up valuable new knowledge at Conference, but the Trade Show provides one-stop opportunity to talk face-to-face with a broad variety of vendors who provide products and services for our industry.
- Profitability As a FVRMA member, you’ll have numerous opportunities to learn new and innovative ways to streamline your operation and improve the bottom line.
FLORIDA VACATION RENTAL MANAGERS ASSOCIATION – NEWS & UPDATES